SituMap Version 1.05 Released!
It has been a busy two months here at CartoFusion Technologies since version 1.0 of SituMap was released. Quite a bit of coffee, soda, and quinoa (Sam is obsessed) have been consumed to get a large number of new features and refinements into SituMap. We are really proud of these additions and think you will like them, too.
Existing customers download version 1.05 here.
Want to try the new version? Request a 15 day trial here.
In no particular order, here is a list of everything that is new in SituMap 1.05.
- Save to the following formats (under Save menu):
- Google Earth (KMZ/KML)
- Adobe PDF
- Add Layer now supports (under Layers panel):
- ArcGIS REST Maps
- GPS Exchange Format Files (GPX)
- Comma Separated Value Files (CSV)
- Google Earth Files (KML/KMZ) – version 2.2 and above
- Layers now have individual options that can set:
- Layer name
- Symbols (for GPX and CSV only)
- Location breadcrumb trails can be toggled on/off.
- Zoom in (+) and zoom out (-) buttons added to map.
- Measurements can now be created in four colors:
- Measurements can now be set to the following units in the Options menu:
- Text size (for measurement and text) can now be set in the Options menu.
- Default web browser URL can now be set in the Options menu.
- Text boxes can be moved after placement.
- Sub Maps and Web Browser can be scaled using center mouse wheel. Position mouse wheel on blue handles, and scroll wheel to scale.
Here are a few screenshots of the updated areas.